Summer in Houston can be uncomfortably hot to say the least. Why not beat the heat and still get that much needed exercise? Summer climbing camp has been developed over the years to meet the needs of both kids and moms alike. Many of our climbing exercises have been designed to develop motor skills, coordination and muscle strength. At the same time, climbers develop self-confidence, trust and new friendships which can last forever.
Many of our climbers enjoy the novelty of the sport and come back summer after summer for more of the same climbing fun! Other climbers immediately fall in love with the sport and want to continue developing their skills. For these climbers, we offer three levels of youth climbing teams with weekly practices approximately 9 months out of the year.
June 24 - June 28, 2013
July 8 - July 12, 2013
July 29 - August 2, 2013
August 12 - August 16, 2013
- Camp includes five climbing days per session.
- Camp hours are from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Climber to Instructor ratio will be 1 to 5.
- Campers will receive a ton climbing instruction.
- Snacks, drinks and a camp t-shirt are provided.
- The cost is $150 per climber. A $25 non-refundable deposit is required.
- Additional climbers from the same family (siblings) are $120 each.
- Additional summer camp sessions for the same child are $120 each.
Call with any questions or to sign up!
Sign up for our climbing newsletter so we can share climbing news, special offers, holiday hours.
Our party package is easy on mom and fun for the kids. A Stone Moves party is the one that all of the other moms will be talking about.
Two people climb for the price of one on Wednesdays after 5:00 pm (gear rental not included).
Bring back your completed punchcard and get your 11th climb free.